About the Role
• Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane
• Join a dynamic and growing team in an exciting industry.
• $130 - $150K+
We are looking for an experienced Bid Writer to a global infrastructure business. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and delivering winning proposals and bids that meet the needs of our clients.
As a Bid Writer, you will work closely with sales, technical, and management teams to identify opportunities, develop proposals, and secure new business. You will be responsible for conducting research, writing proposals, and ensuring all bid submissions are completed on time and to a high standard.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent writing skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure. You should be able to work independently and as part of a team and have a proven track record of winning bids and proposals.
• Conducting research to identify potential opportunities
• Developing proposals and bids in response to client needs
• Collaborating with the sales, technical, and management teams to create high-quality submissions
• Ensuring all bid submissions are completed on time and to a high standard
• Maintaining a library of bid content for future use
• Continually improving the bid writing process and materials
• Proven experience as a Bid Writer
• Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Familiarity with bid management tools and processes
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is preferred
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding role in bid writing, then we want to hear from you. We offer a competitive salary package, opportunities for career advancement, and a supportive work environment. Apply now and take the first step towards a successful career in bid writing, send your resume to email@example.com